Monday, July 19, 2010

A day on the boat

Well, we were finally able to head out on the boat this summer with my parents and with Nick and his family. Brooklyn and Adi and Kendyl were tubing like pro's. Gavin loved it too. While everyone was taking turns and having fun splashing in the water, I was up on shore relaxing with Landen. He loves being outside. We were at the beach for about 5 hours and he didn't once make a sound. I'm love having a summer baby! It was a great day, and like all the other times we're out in the sun, we left exhausted!







2 comments:

Mari said...

Mia, I just love your family! It always makes me smile whenever I read about you guys or see your pictures. It looks like everyone is doing well and enjoying life! Love you guys :)

Courtney said...

Send me your email and I'll do an invite to our blog "The Yodeling Youngquists" courtneylhill@yahoo.com. So fun to have you over last night!