Sunday, April 18, 2010

What's in a name part 2

Well, I hope the suspense was long enough. I will have to say that I'm 97% sure that we have a name picked out for this little man. We have the right to change it in the time we have left, but I think I've gotten Brian on board, and I think he's happy about it too.


We are however toggling between two middle names. One is Brian's father's middle name and one is his middle name.

Landen Emerson Head &
Landen Douglas Head

Feedback is welcomed, however, not guaranteed!
We are so excited to welcome Landen into our home in less than 2 months. The kids are helping us prepare and can't wait to hold the little guy that has been "kickwing mummy in hur tummy." Brooklyn is going to be such a big help. Gavin is actually understanding a lot that's going on now. This last month we have seen such a change in him. He will be a great big brother!

6 comments:

Lanna Palmer said...

Oooo, cute name:) I like Landon Douglas. It would be easier to yell!!

Erin said...

I like Landon Emerson! By the way, what is Gavin's middle name??

Mia said...

Gotta love you both Lanna & Erin! That didn't help at all, you just cancelled each other out.

Gavin's middle name is William.

Jeff and Amy said...

I love Landen! Douglas kind of flows better, but either one would work. Whichever you choose will end up fitting for him anyway :)

Millers! said...

Mia soo funny... My husbands name is Douglas.. so I am partial to that.. my oldest son Isaac.. his middle name is William... great minds think alike.. well as long as you name him Landon Douglas ;) Good luck and congratulations!

Kristine (the Killer Rabbit) Koncher said...

I'd pick Landen Douglas, however if it were me, I'd spell Landen as Landon instead. Your first two comments spelled it that way. Believe me, I have a name that is not spelled commonly and having to correct the spelling can be a pain. But if you want the name said "landen" and not "landun" you'll want to spell it with the e. Does this make sense or am I just rambling?... Anyway, congrats on your third bundle of joy!