Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby #3 Arrival

Well, it's official. We now know when our little bundle of blue joy will arrive. June 10th. We're still waiting for the call from the hospital to let us know if it will be morning or afternoon. I wanted him to have his own birthday weekend. Since my b-day is on the 18th, I would gladly give up my birthdays year after year, but it would be nice to have our own parties some years too! I'm lucky to get to schedule it a week earlier than the due date. I really like even dates and I lucked out to be getting a 6-10-10 birth date for him. The rest of us all have even dates too. My Doctor told me that he could even decide to come a different month all together, which would be May. I would be full term then and he wouldn't stop contractions if they started. We would still do a c-section though. To tell you the truth, I'm ready for this kid to be out now. I'm so uncomfortable and miserable. It's hit within the last 3 days now. I wish I could enjoy my pregnancies, and Brian keeps telling me to enjoy every movement and feeling since it's our last one. I agree, but it's not that easy.

Anyway, Brooklyn will get to go to her last day of school on the 11th and let everyone know she has a new baby brother. She has really come around to accepting the fact we aren't having a girl. She will be wonderful to have around. She actually has teased us lately that it may come out a girl and then what would we do. We laugh and then go look at the ultra sound pictures and confirm our suspicion. No girl there...




No comments: