Sunday, April 25, 2010

A little time on my hands

I don't know how I found time to make this, but Brooklyn has needed some new clothes and I got inspired to make her a skirt, so I made this this last weekend. She was thrilled when she saw the fabric. She has been taking piano lessons now for a year and a half, and really enjoys it. This sweet girl is a little skinny minnie and I had to keep taking it in more and more. So, don't look at the imperfections. I'll post a video of her playing the piano soon. She's amazing.



4 comments:

Millers! said...

ADORABLE. Love the belt!!!

Amy said...

I love it!! The belt is definitely a cute touch. I just got a sewing machine for my birthday so I am actually going to be trying my hand at sewing...we'll see how it goes :)

Niki said...

Wow Mia, very impressive. I love the belt with the flower- you'll have to show me how to make the flower.

Lori said...

I love it! You are so talented!