Monday, July 6, 2009

Sleeping companions

I'm sure all of you parents can relate! Walking into your childs room late at night to check on them and make sure their covers are on and they are actually in the bed to find them looking like this...



It's pretty hard keeping your composure so you dont wake them up.
Gavin got WALL-E for going #2 on the potty that day. He was not about to give it up. Brooklyn got the microphone for being patient and helping mommy throughout the day. I hate to say it, but it looks like she's in a coffin. I told you I hated saying that. It almost makes it a creepy picture. So, I'll post this one of her sleeping a few days ago...

I wonder what she was dreaming about??????

2 comments:

Andie said...

I hope Gavin didn't roll over in the middle of the night!

Jeff and Amy said...

Those were too adorable! I love watching kids sleep - so innocent, so quiet :)