Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I survived at Girls Camp

I got back from Girls Camp on Saturday and have been recovering ever since. Those girls wore me out. I had a blast! It was the funnest week. The weather was perfect the whole time. I even felt like one of the girls (Of course, keeping in mind that I was still a LEADER!)

The theme was "We can Survive together" and went off of President Hinckley's 9 Bee's; Be True, Be Humble, Be Clean, Be Involved, Be Positive, Be Grateful, Be Smart, Be Still, Be Prayerful. Each ward had their own "Bee." Ours was Be Involved. The girls did so much. They secretly left goodies for each ward every night, they participated in all activities including BB Guns and Archery. It was just a great week.

I miss the kids and Brian so bad. I was ready to be home with them again. However, I would go in a second if they needed me again next year.

No comments: