Thursday, July 31, 2008

I know, I know

I just haven't had anything big happening around here. I've been busy as a bee getting ready for Girls camp this next week. We just haven't done much.

We did get to go out with my parents on the boat last weekend though. I didn't take any pictures within the 20 minutes we were on the lake. Long story, but the good news is, we made it back to shore safely (we didn't sink)! So, we headed back to their house and did the slip-n-slide instead. This was the kids first time on one. Mommy and Daddy even did it! Hey, Did you know that slip-n-slides are; "Not for Adult Use?" That silly mark on the slide was ignored and we had fun, until the next morning. Mommy couldn't laugh, or cough, or sneeze. My stomach is not the 20 year old stomach I hoped it would still be. It hurt!

Oh, and my dad just mowed the lawn so there were grass clippings EVERYWHERE! Check Gavin out...




Gavin was cheering Brooklyn on and even trying to get Brian and I to try it again. He's talking so much now. Watch Brooklyn and her pose! Keep watching, because she will do it again in the middle of walking away. It's hilarious on repeat!

2 comments:

Andie said...

Oh, Mia, I totally forgot, till I saw your post, that I bought a slip and slide last year on clearance and stuck it in the basement! I want to get it out so bad now!

Maybe the kids will want to do that this weekend...sounds like a good project for Ryan to supervise while I am devouring BREAKING DAWN!!!

Have a great time at girls camp!

Jeff and Amy said...

Ahhhh, don't you just love summer. I actually forgot that we bought a few lawn water items last year on sale too - time to bust them out! Especially since Porter is at an age where he can kind of enjoy it.