Thursday, August 14, 2008

Elm Creek Beach & My Girls



We love going to the beach. One of our friends wrote about going to the beach in her blog too. She pointed out the fact that she's from San Diego and it's not really a beach. Being married into a family also from California and a sister-in-law living in San Diego, they will probably understand her statement. She did, however, point out that it's all we got and the kids LOVE it, therefore, it is a beach! I have to agree. Us women love going to the beach as well. It's great watching the kids have a ball, get exhausted, eat a picnic, play with friends and then head home just in time to take a nap. But, we need the time together too. It seems that this summer has flown by. I can't believe we're already getting ready for school. I love getting to see my friends and having adult conversations with them. It is an unsaid rule though, we don't take pictures of each other in our bathing suits. So, I'll have to get some nice pictures of the girls at a later event. I do love my friends!

2 comments:

Niki said...

We love you too!

Lori said...

Great post! And we are all glad there are no adult pics in suits! :-)