Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I just can't get enough...

I just can't get enough of my Gavin. I love little boys. He just keeps me alert all day. We went outside for a little while today waiting for Daddy to get home (it was way hot out there, so we wanted to stay in the cool house most of the day). It never surprises me how he can keep himself entertained. I watered my flowers and the hose leaked some water down the driveway. About 10 minutes later, most of the water was gone, so I thought. Gavin managed to find what little water was left and had a hay day! Sweet little guy doesn't go anywhere without cars in his hand.
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Boy!

3 comments:

ProudPapa said...

Tuesday, July 1st, and here I'm reading it on Monday, June 30th.... Yes, mommy's need boys. And daddy's need girls. You are lucky. See you soon!

Becky said...

I hear ya, there is something very delicious about little guys. Especially when they smell like puppies after a long day of playing.

Mari said...

How cool is he! What a nice little puddle for him to play in. Just reading about him cracks me up!