Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend full of fun!

I don't know what has gotten into me lately, but I haven't blogged in a while. We've been pretty busy. Doing what? Well...

This last Thursday night we went to see a Sneak Peak of Wall-E. It was so cute. Brooklyn loved it and Gavin, believe it or not, sat pretty well through the whole thing. He was getting tired towards the end. I wish I had a camera when the theatre went dark and the first preview came on the screen. His eyes were huge. He even jumped a little cause it surprised him. I don't think he had even noticed the big white thing in front of us until it started. It was so fun to see his excitement.

Saturday was crazy busy! I did a little service project in the morning, ran a billion errands in the afternoon and then Brian and I got to go to a Twins game that evening. The were on a 10 game winning streak. I hate to say it, but we might have been the bad luck charm. Anyway we got AWESOME seats from a guy that Brian works with. We were in the 1st row on the 3rd base line. Just next to the dugouts! It was such a fun game. One of the funnest Date nights we've had in a while. Love you sweetie!

Well, another fun and busy week coming up.
Blog ya later!

1 comment:

ProudPapa said...

Thank you for inviting us in, Mia. I was shocked earlier today when I was told that I wasn't welcome. That was before we downloaded our e-mail. But Melinda said there was an invite there. We enjoy your blogs and check them almost every day.