Friday, July 30, 2010

Hotel Hennepin

I can't believe I haven't posted anything about my moms book. I am so proud of her and I need to shout it to the roof tops. It's a great book! Available at bookstores everywhere. Or, give me a call and I'll get you a personalized autographed book!

She has spoken at nursing schools and some universities so far. She's even had a speaking engagement on a cruise ship. In September, my ward book group will be honored to have her speak with us as well. My mom is loving this time in her life. She always said she would write a book, and we never believed it. She has proven us wrong over and over again.

Way to go Nurse Janet! (Don't forget to read the forward. It was written by my brother and I!)

3 comments:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

thats incredible! what is her book about? maybe i will google it.Look forward to reading it!

ProudPapa said...

Wow! OK. How about an autographed copy?

Mia said...

We'll for sure get you one when your here Dad! Only two more weeks!