Friday, June 25, 2010

Introducing Landen Douglas Head

This is our newest family member Landen Douglas










We are so in love with this little man. When I say we, I mean ALL of us. Brooklyn and Gavin can't get enough of him either. He is two weeks old today and I will need to post some updated pictures and videos. I also need to tell the story of his birth (quite an ordeal). I'll need to find the right time to write about that since it was a pretty tramatic experience and I don't like thinking about it. I think it would be good to get it down in writing though. Enjoy our little man.

7 comments:

Jessi said...

congrats!! he is so precious! you are in our thoughts, I am excited/nervous to hear more. I am sorry it was an ordeal! But am so excited that he finally came!

Jessi said...

p.s.... thats jessica anderson :-)

Lara said...

Congratulations on his safe arrival! He is a cutie!

Jen said...

Congratulations!!! He is so adorable! So excited to see some more pictures and hear about his birth :) I'm glad to hear things ended up well! Miss you guys, and we are so happy for you!!!

Niki said...

Oh I just love the pictures and little Landen. I can't wait to hold him again!

Clarinda said...

Look at those chubby cheeks! Adorable. Congratulations, Mia!

Charlene said...

congratulations on your little one!! He is so adorable!!