Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm feeling a little crafty lately

I have to admit I've gone through a dry spell of scrapbooking and anything to do with crafts since I've been pregnant. But lately, I've seen so many cute projects and ideas that have gotten me so motivated. Now I only need to find the time to do it. T minus 2 months to go. I better get a move on it.

The only "creative" items that I've made lately I owe to a cute little cupcake shop in California that I saw on Unwrapped not too long ago. They're called "Cupcakes in a Jar." I came up with my own mixtures of course. I've got a few more ideas in the noggin, but haven't attempted them yet.

This first one is Boston Cream Pie. My favorite. I must admit it turned out great.




The second batch I made was Lemon Meringue. Just as yummy and cute too!

Child's Birthday Cake:

"A Very Merry Unbirthday to you" along with a candle to celebrate any day of the year.


1 comment:

Niki said...

Yes, please post the recipe. I'm very interested.