Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm a Copy Cat!

Okay, so I watch a lot of shows on TLC and I have loved this song that has been playing recently, and Brian laughs as I TRY to sing it over and over. Anyway, so as I'm finally updating my blog, and I decided to check everyone elses blogs I haven't seen in a while, I ran across some friends blog who has this song playing too. You know who you are (LaClaire's), so thank you for letting me copy your blog with the same song on mine too! I'll probably listen to it all day tomorrow and maybe the next day too.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I WISH I had time to watch shows on TLC! :) You're so lucky. Someday... I LOVE the song though!!!

Lanna Palmer said...

I LOVE THAT SONG TOO!!! As soon as I saw those commercials on TLC (I admit, I cried!) I totally thought it would make a great song for my blog! I guess great minds think alike:) Now I just need to figure out how to put music on my blog! Love the updates girl!

Becky said...

Ok so I'm not weird because I also cried at those commercials... cried and like tried to dance at the same time! Glad I could facilitate something, anything to do with blogging!!