Thursday, November 20, 2008

Future Missionary

HOW CUTE IS HE?!!!!

This is our little future missionary. I know we have 16+ years till we send him off, but at 2 1/2 I feel blessed to be his mother. This is not an easy age at the moment, and at times, I feel very discouraged of the job I am doing as his mother. I do know, however, that the Gospel of Jesus Christ will help me through it. Every day when I look into his eyes, I see purity, I see love, I see happiness. Such a perfect soul put in my arms to teach and raise in righteousness. I pray that I will have the strength and knowledge I need to love him and help him in his life on earth.

Too my little booboo; I love you so much and hope you have a happy, healthy life.

Love mommy


(at the pumpkin farm, Oct.2008)


3 comments:

Andie said...

Cute new pictures. Glad to see your return to the blogosphere! :D

Erin said...

AHHH! I'm so glad you're back!! I've been going through withdrawls because there have been no posts on your blog! LOVE the pictures of the kids....they turned out so well! Glad to see you're back in the blogging world!

Lanna Palmer said...

The new pics are soooooo cute!!!! You are a great mother Mia! We all have our moments, and everyone can improve (espically me!), just remember the Lord saw you as worthy to be their mother, and he will help every step of the way! He sure will make a cute missionary!