Sunday, October 19, 2008

One more summer event

We had one more summer event that we needed to take place before it got too cold, and that happened to be Brooklyn riding her bike without training wheels. We knew she would be able to do it, because she would ride her bike without using them for a while, and it only ended up taking a few minutes to get it down. We don't have the best neighborhood to be outside riding our bikes, but we had to at least try. Here is some video of Brooklyn after only a few minutes of trying. She's great at it now, but watch how she would get off the bike instead of trying to turn around. Too cute.

2 comments:

Jen said...

YEAH, Brooklyn!!!!! Too cute! And welcome back, Mia :)

Jeff and Amy said...

Way to go Brooklyn! I love how she is nicely padded up - I don't remember having those when I learned to ride a bike, thus I got all scratched up, and I have the scars to prove it.