Monday, October 20, 2008

Camping

Brian and Brooklyn had one more camp out the end of September. My brother Nick and his two oldest daughters went as well as my dad. They planned a daddy/child camping trip with some of his best friends (a close family we grew up with) and their dad as well. They camped, and the next morning they rode go-karts and went down an alpine slide. "It was a Blast," they all said. Brooklyn had so much fun, they didn't have anytime to do the girls hair. (I'm sure the mommies camping trip would have been different, but maybe not so fun.)

Here's a picture of Brooklyn, Adi & Nick riding the ski lift to the top of the hill (noticed I said hill, not mountain!!!!!)




Here's a view on the ski lift. Isn't MN beautiful! This was just before all the leaves started changing.



This is Julianna, Adi, and Brooklyn
The video we have of them going down the alpine slide didn't work, I think Brooklyn accidentally turned it off on the way down, so if you want to see what the alpine slide is all about, visit the Wild Mountain Ski resort at www.wildmountain.com (click alpine slides).

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Ohmygoodness... I never thought I would see Brooklyn so disheveled. Sometimes it's good to let them get some good 'unstructured' dad time to really just have fun. Sounds like a great time.

~ Lynne