Thursday, September 11, 2008

Looking forward to it...

Not a lot of exciting news this last week. We've been getting use to our school schedule. Gavin actually started his little Early Childhood Class for 2 & 3 year olds on Tuesday. He had so much fun. I think this will give us a little adventure during the week while Brooklyn is at her school.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I'm going to MOA for Scrapfest, all by myself! Can you believe it? 24 hours of ideas, scrapbooking, fun and other adult women away from their kids. I'm thankful that Brian is so cool about me wanting to do events like this and being away from the family all day Saturday. I know he will have fun with the kids though, he always does. It should be a fun weekend. I'll post pictures later.

4 comments:

Lori said...

That sounds so fun! And you go Brian! There is nothing better than an active participating father in the household.

Mari said...

Sounds like a fun weekend for everyone! I want to see pictures of your projects!

Niki said...

OK Mia, I just tagged you on my blog feel free to do it if you want and have time.

Angie said...

Hi Mia. Thought I would see what you guys have been up to. Sounds like you have had a great summer! Nice to keep up with you these days! Take care! Much love,
Angie