Monday, September 1, 2008

It's here

Well, it's the night before my sweet little Brooklyn starts Kindergarten. It has been a great summer, but she has been looking forward to tomorrow for a long time. When ever I ask her if she's nervous, she says; "No, why would I be?" Hands down, I'm more nervous than she is. She'll do great, I know it. We had our Family Home evening tonight, and we started by asking her if she had any questions or concerns about school starting. She thought for a minute and said, "Nope, nothing." Then Brian gave her a Father's Blessing and I sat in amazement thinking my baby is a kindergartener! This is just as big of a milestone for me as it is her. I think I may need a blessing myself.
Here are some pictures of my little Brooklyn throughout the years. I love her so much.

The very first time I ever saw my precious baby girl. Nov. 14, 2001 - 9p.m. (7 hours after delivery)

3 months old


18 Months Old

2 1/2 years old - May 17, 2005

First Day of Pre-school Sept.2006 (Almost 4)

Just got her ears peirced - October 2007 (almost 5)

Good Luck tomorrow Brooklyn! Mommy, Daddy and Gavin are so proud of you.
I can't wait to post the pictures of her first day!


No comments: