Thursday, July 3, 2008

Good Friends

My best friend from my childhood, Mali came home to Minnesota for a visit this week. I get so excited when I get to see her. She lives in Idaho now and has four children. We met at a park and had a picnic today with our friend Lanna and Mali's sister Mya. Our kids all played while we got to catch up on friends and acquaintences we knew growing up. I love being around Mali. She always makes me happy and it reminds me of our memories together. I feel very fortunate to have had a friend like Mali in my youth. She was a great example for me and I often times found myself saying "what would Mali do?" We were stuck together like glue on paper. I'm so happy to know that the Gospel brought us together as friends and through the knowledge that we have, I know we'll be friends forever! Thank you for so many wonderful memories Mali! I love you.

(I'm holding Lanna's baby "Ava" - It's not mine!)

1 comment:

Mari said...

How fun for all of you to be able to get together. You girls all look so cute. What's better than a nice day in the park with good friends!