Monday, May 5, 2008

Kindergarten Round up

Brooklyn and I went to Kindergarten round-up on Thursday morning. It was probably more for parents than the kids. They left us about 5 minutes into the meeting and didn't see them again until an hour later. They went to visit the classrooms, make some projects, had some snacks, and even went on a bus ride around the neighborhood! Lucky them. Brooklyn is so excited to start school in the fall. I'm real excited for her too. I'm sure I'll be a little sad, but I'll hide it. I will actually be driving her to school this year. Our neighborhood is definetely bus students, but I think she's too little, and am not comfortable letting her ride it yet. Maybe first grade, but let's not look too far in advance yet.

Adam will be attending the same school. We should get our schedules and teachers names in June. She also knows another little girl from church, Syndey, and a little girl that she is in pre-school with right now, Jenna. Jenna and her family live pretty close to us, so we should be getting together this summer with them too.

Brooklyn and Adam:

Jenna at our house playing dress-up

1 comment:

Mari said...

Wow, I can't believe Brooklyn is old enough for kindergarten! She's such a darling! You're going to be a school mommy! Hooray!