Saturday, April 12, 2008

No Excuses

I have only one excuse why I haven't posted any new info from our family... One word: TWILIGHT. two words: NEW MOON. Uggghhhh, I can't stop reading, and I promise I will post some pictures and updates in the next day or so.

So, Michelle (my sister in law), gave all of the girls in the family Twilight for Christmas. I had heard about it, but just have been pushing it off because, well, I'm not a reader. Lots of friends and girls in my ward have talked about it and I've usually had to walk away from their conversations not understanding what their talking about. My mom even read it. I finally caved a few days ago and opened the book. 48 hours later, I was done reading it and a new me! Brian just didn't understand. I don't expect him to, but my poor friend Amy has been getting a lot of phone calls from me lately needing to talk about it. Bless her heart for putting up with it.

This makes it 2 books now, that I have absolutely loved because of my Sister-in-law Michelle. (The other: The Goose Girl by Shannon Hales) Thanks Michelle, I love ya!

So, like I said, I'll post more updates in a little while. Love and kisses, Mia

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is too funny that you posted that today. Literally...I was just at the bookstore looking at this book! My sister has been reading it and said it was good, but I wasn't sure whether or not to take her recommendation. But I guess I should read it if you loved it so much..what is it about anyway? And I guess I'll forgive you for not posting in a while! :)

Ryan Anderson said...

I read them all last year and had the same experience. When "Eclipse" came out I was literally reading it in the dentist's chair while getting my teeth cleaned. Happy reading!

Jeff and Amy said...

Michelle got me hooked too! When I got home after Christmas I finished Twilight but I needed to read more, so I went and bought the other two books and finished them both within a week. I love them! Stephenie Meyer is doing a book tour for The Host and she will be in Portland next month, so of course I'm going, along with 5 other women from my ward. And I can't wait for the fourth book, and then movie in December. This has actually been a fun little addiction for me!