Monday, March 10, 2008

My Birthday Boy



We had Gavin's Birthday Party last night at my moms with just family. It was Rylie's (my niece) birthday yesterday, so we combined the get togethers. This will probably happen the rest of their lives. Funny thing is, our nephew Dillon, in Connecticut, has a birthday on the 11th. So we'll have lots to celebrate through the years. SHOUT OUT TO DILLON! - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUD!

My mom was in charge of getting the cake, and when she told me Saturday afternoon that the only cake they could find was a Care Bears cake, I about fell over and said, there is no way my little two year old BOY is going to take pictures of a Care Bear cake to look at for the rest of his life. So, I made him his very own, ALL BOY, Cake!

He had a blast opening presents tonight! Lots of Cars and Action figures. Thank you to everyone who sent cards and presents! We love you.


4 comments:

Mari said...

It looks like you guys had a great party! How fun the cousins get to celebrate together. What an awesome cake! Mia, I'm very impressed. Will you make me one? :)

Ryan Anderson said...

Mia, LOVE THAT CAKE! You should send that in to Family Fun magazine. They are always doing birthday party stuff and I think they pay $100 if they use your idea. Happy birthday to Gavin!

Jeff and Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Gavin! I love the cake Mia - awesome job! Yeah, it definitely wouldn't have looked right if it was pink...

The Seaman Family said...

Mia, Hi it's JoDell, I saw that you have a blog. I will have to add you to mine! Cute cake by the way. You did an amazing job on it.