Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Family Reunion - December 2nd

We had a blast in Florida last month. I figured if I don't write things down now, I'll forget it all.
We had a big Family Reunion on Sunday the 2nd. Grandma and Grandpa Izzo came up from Miami along with My Aunt Roseanne and my two cousins Jessica and Cristen I have never met before. My Aunt Patti and Uncle Mike came and so did My Uncle Andy and Aunt Marilyn with another cousin I have never met, Allison. Sounds crazy to never have met these girls before, but their beautiful and you can tell we all have a little Izzo traits to us! Definetely cousins! We had a lot of fun, and it's been such a long time since we've seen them. I'm so glad Brian and the kids got to meet my whole extended family.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Your reunion looks like it was a blast! Any time you can play in the ocean is a great time! That's so cool that you got to meet some of your family you haven't before. Cheers to good times!