Friday, September 17, 2010

24 Hour Play Date

My brother in law was coming to Minnesota (from Connecticut) for a work thing, and I told him it would be fun if he brought his son with him so the kids could play. He made it happen and brought Dillon with him for a little less than a 24 hour play date.

What can you do in 24 hours? A lot! Take a look:

When he first arrived the kids just played and laughed and ran around and laughed some more,
Then we went to dinner to Chuck-e-Cheese,
Came home & watched a movie (w/ popcorn),
Went outside and did some fireworks,
Listened to them giggle for an hour during their slumber party (bedtime was 10ish),
Woke up (at 6 a.m.), made them eat yogurt before I took them to the donut shop across the street,
Went to the park for a couple hours,
Came home, ate lunch, and said our goodbye's.

The BEST PLAYDATE EVER!















(Hey Melinda, I really did serve them some healthy food while he was here. I promise. This is them eating their sandwiches just before he left. It's my specialty... Peanut butter fluff! He loved it. Peanut butter with marshmallow fluff)

No comments: