Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Utah Trip- August 2009

I really feel bad that I cheated my kids out of a great summer. I was busy with a last minute calling as a Stake Camp Co-Assistant that took place the end of July/beginning of August. So I was determined to make August a great month for the kids.

It all started with our trip to Utah. There's nothing better than to see the kids faces light up when they get to be with their cousins.

Brooklyn down at the creek at Grandma and Grandpa's house
Gavin and Jeremy ready for a BBQ
Jeremy, Porter & Gavin just chillin' watching a movie.
Brooklyn swimming at the "Homestead" pool
Uncle Jeff trying to arrange 8, yes 8 busy cousins for a picture.
Claire and Brooklyn
Sweet little Zenden
On our way home we stopped by the Winter Quarters Temple near Omaha, NE


No comments: