Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The winner is...

As most of you know, I grew up in a family of 5. I was the youngest, had an older brother almost 3 years older and a sister who was 8 years older than me and she wasn't around much. So, when I met Brian, you can guess how suprised I was when he told me he was the only boy out of 5 children. 4 Sisters! Can you imagine? I thought he was so lucky. I would have given anything to have more sisters. Well, on August 4th 2001 I inherited 4 more sisters! I was so lucky and overjoyed. It seemed appropriate that I was going to be watched closely. They were (and still are) 4 loving and protective sisters wanting to make sure their only brother was going to be taken care of. Needless to say, I love every single one of them. They are all unique and yet so incredibly close to eachother. I only wish I had a sister I could say that about. But, Wait, I do. I have 4 of them!


I'm so excited that the 610th visitor was Michelle! Brian's 3rd oldest sister. I have so much information I'm trying to write down, that it's taking longer than I thought, so you'll all have to be patient! It's coming...

1 comment:

Amy said...

We couldn't have asked for a better sister-in-law to look after our cute little Brian!!