Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ode to 11:44

Our daily venture to pick up Brooklyn, Gavin's favorite time of the day
- 11:35 - Get our shoes and jacket on
- 11:40 - Leave the house on our walk to the bus stop
- 11:42 - Arrive at bus stop
- 11:43 - Wait, and wait, and wait some more
- 11:44 - Bus is in sight
- 11:45 - Yelling: "Hi Bwookwin!"







Well, I finally took my camera down to the bus stop today and got permission to take a picture of Brooklyn's bus driver; Chuck.
He is the nicest, kindest man. He gave Gavin the school bus that he's holding in this picture for going on the big boy potty. We are really gonna be sad when the school year is over. He's always happy when we see him.

2 comments:

Andie said...

So cute!

Do you think that Chuck has another bus for Mason? I'm soooo tired of diapers!!!

Another thought....when I saw the title of your post it made me think of a funny memory. I always remember anytime it was 12:20 we had to stop and honor "Izzo Time".

Mia said...

It's still hard to believe that I'm not doing diapers anymore.

We still honor "Izzo time" Don't you?????