Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just wanna pinch 'em!

How can you look at these and not want to pinch em? I'm sure he'll shoot me when he grows up, but they will never do wonders as the real thing.

A butt only the mother can love...






He's doing fantastic potty training. I know the reputation that boys have with Potty training is so true. I'm glad I didn't drive myself crazy and him trying to start this process too early. This was a great age for him. I know most boys wait til their 3 to start going. Brooklyn was 2, and got it right away. We never had any accidents with her (I know this was truly luck), and so far, Gavin has had only 1.

We got him new Underwear today. When we got back he wanted to call Daddy and tell him. This is what he said: "Daddy, I got new panties, I mean undewwear. You wanna come to mommies houws an see dem?" We started busting up laughing. It's hard saying the word underwear after saying "panties" for 4 years.

4 comments:

Kristine (the Killer Rabbit) Koncher said...

I am a pincher, too! I just can't resist! Can we get in trouble for that?

Millers! said...

OH, I am in the works of potty training my almost three year old! ohhhh I wish I could just skip this part...but that extra money that goes out to diapers each month will be so nice in the pocket! hahahaa... I do love pinching buns too... they are just so cute!

Becky said...

love these!! I need to do some of Jo's little 'puffs' as he calls them.

Mari said...

He does have a cute little bum, and the undies are great too. I hate the word panties *Shudder* I don't even like typing it! So I just say undies for everyone. That's great that he's only had one accident, I'd say a miracle when I think about my nephews.