Monday, February 9, 2009

Bumper Cars

We went to Mall of America a few weeks ago with some friends from Church and this is Gavin and Brooklyn on the Rugrats bumper cars. I had to laugh at these pictures, look at Gavin's face. He was so upset that he didn't get to drive. It looks as though he's frustrated with her driving.






Then Brooklyn got enough courage to go on the log ride with Daddy. I of course didn't want to buy the million dollar picture, but nobody stopped me from taking a picture of the picture. We were laughing all day about this shot. Look at the fear in her eyes...



This one is of our friends Mike, Adam & Anna. Their faces are priceless too. (Niki, I have a lot of pictures from this day, I will get you copies of them!)


2 comments:

Mari said...

Ha ha, these are priceless! Smart girl you are taking a picture of the screen :)

Niki said...

Awesome! Mike told me about the pictures on the log ride. They had a great day hanging out with you guys. Send the pics my way when you get a chance.