Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Case of the Nothingness

I know everybody goes through it, but, I can't seem to get out of it. Not only have we been sick, but now I've got the blues. Does anyone else feel that there is so much to do, you don't know where to start, and then you just give up, and don't do it? I'm there.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, lots to be thankful for, but now I just feel exhausted. I don't mean for this blog to be a poor me fest, but it does help to get it down and out of my thoughts. Hopefully this "Nothingness" will subside here soon.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

I'm the queen of "Nothingness" & I like that description. That's when I brainlessly sit in front of my computer & digi scrap so I don't think about anything else I should be doing. Hang in there - the cold weather doesn't help.

Coralee said...

I went through that this weekend. I didn't want to do anything...just sleep all day. Everything seemed to overwhelm me. I just have to take one day and a time and do what I can and not worry about what I don't do. Hope you feel better soon!

crazymama said...

If you saw my house right now, you would see that I can relate. --Tatum

Lanna Palmer said...

I feel your pain girl! And having a busy calling sure doesn't help does it? This too shall pass:) Try to smile at the little things.

Andie said...

Just had a day like that yesterday...I actually told a friend on the phone the exact same thing, 'I just kind of look around at everything that has to be done and do nothing.'

Pssst, Brian, your wife needs you to take her on a date! ;-)