Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pink Baby

As a lot of you know already, "Pink Baby" is a 5th member of our family. Brooklyn has been attached to Pink Baby (#1, 2 &3) since birth. Well, on October 27th we woke up like every other morning, started getting ready for school, made our beds, ate breakfast, and got dressed. Brooklyn told me "Today is Pink Babies birthday." I was in shock, because for the last 6 years we have never mentioned that Pink Baby has a birthday. I have told Brooklyn for years, that Pink Baby is older than she is, because we had her waiting for you in your crib before you were born.

Brooklyn went to school and didn't say another word about it. Well, that night at dinner I told her we would have a party when we were all finished with our meal. She asked why? and I pulled out cupcakes that I made that day, and she was THRILLED. Let's just say Pink Baby was treated like royalty that night.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINK BABY! We love you.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Hi Mia! Found your blog from your facebook profile. What a fun mom you are throwing a birthday party for a beloved toy! Your family is beautiful!

Becky said...

Ok you are officially the funnest mom EVER!