Friday, July 11, 2008

A quick post

Well, since I finally have access to the computer, I thought I would send a quick update.

Brian's parents are here with us this week and we have been having a great time. I think we all look forward to going to bed at night to get our rest. We have been on the go, go, go since Tuesday. Today is no exception. We're off to Mall of America!

Here are some pictures:



We went to my parents house for dinner last night and Brooklyn got to show Grandma and Grandpa Head what a great piano player she is...



"Ode to Joy"

I'll post more of our adventures on Sunday!

3 comments:

Andie said...

Cute picture of Brooklyn with her grandmas. What a treasure!

Jeff and Amy said...

I love it when Mom and Dad come visit!! I didn't know that Brooklyn was taking piano lessons - way to go Brooklyn!

Mari said...

It looks like you guys have been having a great time. It's fun to share vacation time with loved ones! Mia, your Mom is hot!