Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What sets off a 5 year old?

As most of you know, Brooklyn is very sensitive. Somedays we feel we are walking on egg shells. On Sunday, we were getting ready for church and she popped a balloon and was devistated. Just a simple everyday balloon. Not one from a any party or school or doctor or Dumbo the Clown himself, just a pink balloon we found in her junk drawer. Blew it up and played with it for about 10 minutes. She wanted to blame it on someone so bad, but nobody was around when it popped, so she just cried. Now, Gavin is the strong one. He has a little tender heart that breaks along with you, but tries to be the big person and let you know it will be okay. I didn't get to my camera as fast as I would have like to, but here is Gavin doing what he knows best when Brooklyn is hurt. ENJOY!

3 comments:

Ryan Anderson said...

Awwww, what a sweetie! I'm amazed at the amount of empathy little kids are born with.

Mari said...

What sweet kids you have! I want to laugh at how cute they are but Brooklyn is so sad it makes me sad. You can see how much they love each other.

Niki said...

That's why I love that little guy. He's my fav!