Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Stake Dance Festival

The youth in our stake put on a "Dancing with the Stars" Cultural Event this last Saturday. As a youth leader, I was able to attend during the day and watch them learn the dances. That evening our family went to watch. It was so fun. Brooklyn loved it and wanted to dance with them so bad. Luckily, they came and got the kids participation during one song. Brooklyn danced and danced. Here is a video; Brooklyn is the one in orange shirt and kahki pants.

2 comments:

Mari said...

She's got a lot of shake in those hips! That's so great that they got the kids to dance with them! I also loved hearing you giggle. Good times, good times!

Andie said...

I didn't make it to the dance festival but Ryan said it was awesome. My girls loved the dancing part at the end too. Seriously, that's all my YW could talk about last Sunday was what a good time they had and how SORE they all were. ;-)