Monday, June 13, 2011

"Old MacLanden Had a Farm" Party Part 1

I like to go all out for 1st birthdays. So this time for Landen's we had an "Old MacDonald Theme."

His little cake along with the farm animals cupcakes I made for him
This kids table
The grown ups table
I covered landen's high chair with the cow print fabric and he's wearing a bandana bib!
Going on a tractor ride with Grandpa.

Grandpa got a flat tire on the trailer. All the kids had to walk home. :) & :(
My little man in the trailer. The tire is fixed, now it's his turn.
My pride and joys (minus Brian)
Eatin' cake!
And more cake...
And even more...
Sugar coma! and chocolate in the nose.
So much cake in his hair, it was able to stay in a mohawk.

I think he had a great birthday celebration. Happy Birthday little man.


No comments: